There is room for discussion on the issue.
- When is an accommodation establishment a commune? and vice versa.
- What are the bylaws on both?
- Does Orange Grove need Communes or Accommodation Establishments ?
- Does the Commune Policy extend beyond tertiary education areas?
- What has OGRA discussed with landlords?
- What has OGRA discussed with Development Planning?
- OGRA will interface and advise any owner prepared to go the legal route.
- Conversely we will work to close down the bad & ugly.
These are some of the questions I hope to answer over the next few weeks
ORANGE GROVE does need decent,well run, well maintained accommodation . BUT not overcrowded health hazards. We will highlight the good, bad & ugly.
Please let me know of overcrowded rundown houses by posting on this blog